OVER 8,000 SQ FT OF TRAMPOLINE PARK FUN AWAITS YOU!
TRAMPOLINE PARK SAFETY RULES
- Participant Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Sharp Objects, Keys, Loose items, Jewelry, Watches, Hats, Etc. Must be REMOVED from person.
- Avoid jumping in the same area of anyone significantly younger or less skilled than yourself.
- Food, Drinks, Gum or Candy of any kind is NOT ALLOWED.
- Ensure that you always land all jumps with both feet.
- Top section of the trampoline and blue pads are to be avoided while jumping.
- Yield to fellow jumpers at all times and no intentional colliding, rough-housing, or tripping.
- Foul language or profanity is not allowed.
- Immediate dismissal if you double jump, double flip or play “Popcorn”.
- Running is never allowed and stricly PROHIBITED.
- Safety says kids less than 45 Inches tall are not allowed on trampoline park.
- Tired? Take a break on the flight deck. No sitting/lying down on trampoline.