This time we decided to share with you some of the crazy beauty that’s out there, by featuring 10 natural wonders you might have never heard of:
1. The Glowworm Caves – Waitomo, New Zealand
The Waitomo caves are home of tons of arachnocampa luminosa glowworms, which live for about 1 year and glow brightest when they are in their larval stage.
2. The Mendenhall Ice Caves – Juneau, Alaska
You will find these amazing ice caves in the 12 mile long Mendenhall glacier, but to get there first you have to kayak and then ice climb to reach these awesome caves.
3. The Sea of Stars – Vaadhoo Island, Maldives
Ever dreamed about swimming among the stars? Now you can do it in the Maldives where phytoplanktons create bioluminescent light in the water.
4. Reed Flute Cave – Guilin, China
This natural limestone cave is over 180 million years old!
5. Morning Glory Pool – Yellowstone National Park, USA
This amazing rainbow pool gets its bright coloring from bacteria living in the water!