ENJOY CHALLENGING ROPES COURSES AND ZIP LINES FROM ABOVE!
ROPES COURSES / ZIP-LINES SAFETY RULES
- Participant Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Bottom Ropes Course 46” min. height
- Upper Ropes Course 56” min. height
- Zipline is part of the upper Ropes Course with a minimum height of 56”
- Participant must safely fit in harness
- Ensure that your shoes are secure. No Flip-flops or open heel shoes.
- Please make sure your shoe laces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty.
- No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No hanging or horseplay. Operator reserves the right to expel participants from the attraction if exhibiting this behavior.
- Attraction is not recommended for guests with the following conditions:
- Pregnancy • Neck problems • Back Problems • Heart Problems • Recent Surgery Or any history of physical condition that may be aggravated by this attraction.