The COVID-19 has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols. We wanted to share with you the added precautions we are taking to ensure a clean and sanitary environment as you plan a future visit to our location:
1. Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of the lobby, kitchen, café, bathrooms, dining, all attractions, and arcade with a powerful misting disinfectant machine that kills viruses and bacteria.
2. Harnesses, belays, bumper cars, VR glasses, helmets, etc. will be disinfected after every use.
3. Regularly disinfecting common service areas throughout the day including tables and chairs and door handles.
4. All employees will have their temperature checked before starting their shift as well as all guests coming in to play.
5. All team members will be wearing face masks and optionally gloves.
6. Our building will not exceed 50% of our maximum capacity.
7. As required by the city officials, staff and guests will wear masks.
8. If a staff member is ill, he or she will not be allowed to come to work and must stay home until they have no symptoms.
9. We have increased the numbers of hand sanitizers throughout the building.
10. If you or any member of your family is ill, we are asking that you stay home to avoid risking the health and safety of others.
Sign up to our email in order to receive special offers, news, and event updates. We’ll promise to not send your spam, if you promise to write back every now and then